Compact Class-D Full Range Hybrid Amp
Versatile Hybrid Amplifiers
The Pyle Blade Series Amplifiers will cut through the noise and provide you with some serious sound power. Add performance and quality enhancement to your music when you upgrade your audio system with these Compact Full Range Class-D Hybrid Amps. These rugged and powerful sound machines are the result of tomorrow’s advanced high-speed switching technology that are sure to outperform and overcome less-efficient amplifiers in its class.
The newest edition to Pyle’s lineup of efficient and next-generation amps, the Blade Series will give you that sharp sound you’ve been looking for. Blade Amps reflect your true appreciation for crisp music reproduction in the mobile environment. The DC to DC switching power supply is designed to have adequate headroom for even the most demanding peaks and dynamic ranges found in today’s audio files.
These High-Efficiency Class-D Full Range Amplifiers are where form and function meet. Nickel-plated RCA speaker connectors and screw terminals ensure a high-quality connection between amplifier and speakers and also provide distortion-free sound. The Blade Series Amps come with plenty of more features that are sure to gash through the competition.
Safety features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off, thermal, overload and speaker-short protection. The built-in air-induction fan cooling system acts as another line of safety keeping you and your equipment safe. Status LED lights indicate when the amplifier is powered up normally and when your system is experiencing a protection fault.
RCA Line Input
These RCA jacks allow for a normal Left and Right channel signal input. Simply connect to the source unit using RCA type audio cables, keeping them away from power wiring whenever possible.
Clean Sound – Clean Style
The Jet-Black finish and straight-edged design on the fortified aluminum heat-sink gives this muscle machine a clean, stream-lined and high-tech professional appearance that will definitely add a new level of sharpness to your audio.
Total Audio Control
Once you are connected, customize and adjust your listening experience to your liking with the amplifier’s control center. You can personalize and fine-tune settings like:
- LPF Crossover Adjustment – Use this adjustment to select the crossover point. Remember that you must select the Low Pass position (LPF) of the crossover adjustment switch first. The range of adjustment is limited between 30-200 Hz.
- HPF Crossover Adjustment - Use this adjustment to select the crossover point. Remember that you must select the High Pass position (HPF) of the crossover adjustment switch first. The range of adjustment is limited between 50-250 Hz.
- X-Over Selection Switch – This switch allows you to select the crossover. Use high pass for midrange or high frequency speakers. Use Low Pass option for subwoofers. In the FLAT position, neither crossover adjustment knob has an effect.
- Phase Shift - Allows you to change the phase of your subwoofer from 0 to 180 degrees to help compensate for timing differences between drivers.
*Please refer to table below for amplifier specific information and adjustment options.
Speaker Output Terminals
Connect your speaker’s connection cables to these terminals. Bridged connections use the CH + and CH – as two connections. The 2 and 4-Channel amplifiers will perform into 2 Ohm stereo loads or 4 Ohm bridged loads. Further information can be found in the included User Manual.
Power Input Connections
These connections are for input power, chassis ground and remote turn-on function. Use a minimum of 8-gauge wiring for power and ground connections. The terminals will handle up to 4-gauge wiring with no negative effect or distortion of audio.
Amplifier comes with mounting hardware, and spare fuses.
- 4 x 300 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 4 x 600 Watts MAX @ 4 Ohms
- 4 x 450 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 4 x 900 Watts MAX @ 2 Ohms
- High Gloss Black Heat Sink
- New Compact Design Based on Class-D Technology
- Double Sided SMT Circuit Board
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
- LPF Variable Crossover : 30Hz-200Hz 24dB/Oct
- HPF Variable Crossover : 50Hz-180Hz 12dB/Oct
- Phase Adjustable : 0° - 180°
- Nickel Plated Low Level RCA Input
- Power Protection LED Indicators
- Advanced Protection Circuitry
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 40K Hz
- S/N Ratio > 95 dB
- T.H.D. : 0.07%
- Fuse : 25A x 2
- Dimension : 7.20''(L) x 7.40''(W) x 1.99''(H)
More Amps from the Pyle Blade Series:
|Total Watt Power||4400||3600||6800|
|RMS Power @ 4Ω||2 x 600W + 1000W||4 x 450W||4 x 600W + 1000W|
|MAX Power @ 4Ω||2 x 1200W + 2000W||4 x 900W||4 x 1200W + 2000W|
|RMS Power @ 2Ω||2 x 850W + 1250W||4 x 650W||4 x 850W + 1250W|
|Peak Power @ 4Ω Bridged||Not recommended||2 x 1800||Not recommended|
|T.H.D. (Filter = 22KHz)||0.06%||0.07%||0.07%|
|Bass Boost||0-18 dB, 40Hz – 100Hz (Variable)||0-18 dB @ 45Hz||0-18 dB, 40Hz – 100Hz (Variable)|