Take Your Marine Audio To The Next Level
The Pyle PLMRKT2A is a compact 2-Channel Marine Speaker System with amplifier designed for custom installation applications and makes it simple to expand the audio system capabilities for your vehicle - perfect for your boat, ATV or RV.
The Hydra Series Amplifier System is a great kit to start your marine audio system. It includes a 2-channel, 200-watt amplifier with tons of features, plus a pair of 6.5" 200-watt two-way speakers for rich, full-bodied audio. Also included are accessories to further enrich your marine audio experience, including remote volume control, 3.5mm stereo to RCA cable, and a waterproof poly bag for protecting your audio player from the elements.
Plug it in
This amplifier kit comes with a waterproof poly bag with 3.5mm jack so you can enjoy playing your favorite audio files from your iPod/MP3 player while keeping your device protected. The system includes RCA line inputs and the kit comes with a 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor so you can connect your device through the poly bag. Additionally, you can also connect standard high and low level inputs from a marine head-unit or car stereo/radio.
Powerful 2- Channel Amplifier
The included amplifier provdes up to 200 watt MAX power at 4 ohms on each channel -- plenty of power to get the boat rocking. The amplifier is also equipped with an electronic crossover network, adjustable high/low level inputs, and stereo RCA line-level inputs. The wired remote control allows you to adjust the amplifier gain easily -- no need to get the screwdriver every time you want to raise or lower the volume. Plus, it mounts to your dash for a clean, professional look.
A Pair of Waterproof Marine Speakers
This kit includes a pair of 6.5" two-way marine speakers finished a pristine marine white -- the perfect addition to your boat's decor. Each speaker contains a high-quality polypropylene cone and 2" polymer cone tweeter for deep lows, rich mids, and sweet highs. With 200 watts of maximum power at 4 ohms, these speakers are perfectly matched with the included amplifier.
Fine-Tune Your Audio
The switches and gain settings are located behind a watertight plug, which also lights up when the amplifier is on. Customize your audio settings and make it sound just the way you want. Make adjustments to:
- Input Level: Set the input sensitivity of the amp. If you are connecting to a LINE level source (typically an RCA type connection) then the switch should be in the LINE (out) position. When connecting to speaker outputs, headphone, or car radio sources then set the switch to the SPEAKER position.
- Polarity: This switch allows the user to optimize bass performance in the case that there are more than 1 set of loudspeakers producing bass in the system. Play some music with strong bass content and listen with the switch alternately in the NORMAL and REVERSE position until it can be determined which settings results in more pleasing bass response.
- Gain Control: Adjusts the overall level of the amplifier. When using the amp without volume control, the level should be set to achieve a balance with other loudspeakers in the system. As a rule, you should keep the gain settings as low as possible while still ensuring that the system will reach its full output power.
- Volume Control: Plug for the waterproof remote volume control. When installed, this control will power off the amp when turned all the way down
- RCA Stereo Input: Connect external audio devices like an iPod or just about any other MP3 player.
Built-in mounting brackets and included hardware allow for easy and convenient installation. Attach the amplifier to a compartment or panel with just a few screws.
This amp is equipped with power protection circuitry and soft turn on/off preventing damage to your speaker equipment.
Kit comes with 2-channel waterproof marine amp, iPod/MP3 waterproof 3.5mm stereo to RCA adaptor, remote control for volume gain and waterproof poly bag.
Add Some Power
With any quality marine audio system, you will need an amp to power your high powered marine audio system. With the Hydra Series Amplifiers you will have all the power you need to run even the highest rating marine system. All Pyle Hydra amplifiers are specially engineered for marine applications.
2-Way Marine Speaker Features
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- 2'' Polymer Cone Tweeter
- 6.5'' Polypropylene Cone
- Cloth Surround Suspension
- Frequency Response: 80-20KHz
- 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Peak
- 4 x 100 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms
- 4 x 200 Watts Max at 4 Ohms
- 4 x 300 Watts RMS at 2 Ohms
- Fuse: 10A
- RCA Line Input
- T.H.D: <0.05%
- Soft Turn On/Off
- S/N Ratio: >95dB
- Anti-Thump Turn-On
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
- Power Protection Circuitry
- Channel Separation: >65dB
- Volume Gain Remote Control
- Remote Control for Volume Gain
- Converter: High Low Level Inputs
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Dimensions: 6.10'' L x 3.35'' W x 1.38'' H
More Marine Speaker & Amplifier Kit Options: